• France, Female, 18-24

• France, Couple, 18-24
Bay View Inn, Xiamen, China
4.9
30th Apr 2013

This hostel is not for backpackers. If you want to meet some people and have a good moment, don't choose this hostel. It's more for rich people or family. The big problem was that the cleaning ladies don't care if you are in the room sleeping or not in the dorms, they come and change the bed of the person who's gone, even if it's 8 am !! Moreover, the hostel doesn't propose any exercutions. The only good point is the terasse which is beautiful.

• France, Couple, 18-24
27th Apr 2013

I really enjoy my time in this hostel ! Everything was great, the staff is really helpful and really nice. With this hostel, you can have some tour for Li river and rice terrasse for a good price, everything is included, no surprises, no extra fees ! It's the best hostel I have ever been in. The only little problem was that we had a room really noisy because of the street and roosters evrey morning. However, I recommend this hostel for backpackers !

Hi, its happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. really hope to see you again .

• France, Female, 18-24
29th Jan 2013

We were 3, and we went here for 3 days ! It's was so nice. The staff was so nice with us, and help us for everything. It's really well located, just in front of the subway (line 4). So, I will come back here, if I will go back to Shanghai.