Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at in terms of cleanliness, location, and security. While some of the people aren't as friendly b/c of the slightly higher cost, go to the rooftop terrace and there are great people always hanging out there. Right across the street from Central Station, it's easy to get anywhere around the city, just ask reception the best route.

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Really chill and laid back vibe with a really tropical feel. A little far from the marina, but all within walking distance. Great deals around town and the staff is super friendly. I had an amazing time!

Urban Central

Melbourne, Australia

Really cool laid back hostel with lots to do in or around the hostel every night. The bar has some of the cheapest drinks in Melbourne, so it's great before heading out.

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our free events each night and the cheap prices in the bar. Hopefully we will see you back at Urban Central again soon.

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Good place to stay if you need a rest. Great computer room and balcony on the roof! It was unusually hot in Auckland when I stayed, so the rooms were like ovens, but on a normal New Zealand day it would be just fine. Only major downside is no alcohol allowed in the hostel because there is a bar attached.

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time staying with us. It is very humid in Auckland at the moment and we are looking into purchasing further fans to help out. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and see you again soon. Thanks Nomads Auckland Management