• USA, Male, 18-24
AS House (Asakusa Smile), Tokyo, Japan
28th Jul 2013

The hostel is in an excellent location, only a 5-10 minute walk from the subway. The staff was nice overall, and the desk guy let me check in even though I was 30 minutes late my first night. However, nobody ever bothered to lock the front door, so it would be wide open all day. Also, I found a cockroach in my room one night, and another girl said she saw more in the kitchen. As for the kitchen, the stove only had one functional burner, so there were usually about three people waiting for it.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
OMG Hostel, Seoul, South Korea
30th Dec 2012

I've stayed in a handful of hostels before, and this was easily one of the better ones, and definitely the homiest. The staff was very friendly, as were the other guests. I had a nice time talking with everyone at the end of a long day of sightseeing. Also, the hostel was extremely well-connected, only 3 blocks or so from the subway. I will definitely come back to this place the next time I'm in Seoul.