• USA, Male, 25-30
Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
6.3
30th Oct 2015

Don't book tours through the hostel And I'm not sure if you can count a piece of bread with jam as "breakfast included". Otherwise, good hostel and fun atmosphere

Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we want to apologize if you had any inconvenience with our travel Agency so we will talk with them to correct the problem, we try to offer the best service for this reason we provide a variety in our breakfast such as Coffee, milk, diferents infusions, 3 kind of breads and cereal, We hope you come back soon, best regards, Front Desk Manager

Hostel B47, Reykjavik, Iceland
3.4
31st Jul 2015

Probably wouldn't stay here again. there is no reception and it is all "automated" with codes for the doors but this makes for a poor environment with no one to help when needed. I left a jacket in the room and called 1 hr later and it must have taken the guy three days before he bothered to look so it was obviously gone by then. I tried to go back and get the jacket myself but my "code" had expired so I couldn't get in ... Very frustrating.

Central Backpackers Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
4th Jul 2013

Stayed here my first and last nights in Vietnam and a few other nights inbetween. The staff is really friendly and helped me to book things over the phone when I wasn't even in Hanoi. Met a bunch of awesome people that I ended up traveling with for a while. Would definitely recommend staying here.

G House Hostel, Kuta, Indonesia
2nd Jul 2013

Great Hostel to go to as a first stop in Bali. Clean and comfortable and everyone was friendly.

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing our hostel as your preffered stay in Bali. We hope to see you again in next future.

NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
25th Jan 2013

This was one of the best hostels I stayed at in my trip to SE Asia. It was a one minute walk from where the busses drop you off, a ten minute walk to the large market and a 20 minute walk to the war museum. It was located right in the middle of the main backpackers area so it was convenient to going out at night. I arranged two day trips through the hostel and they were both great. The staff was really helpful in giving me advice to plan the rest of my trip, especially Ms. Hang!