Reviews: lizkel

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

Great! The staff instantly welcomes you as family. It's a really fun group. Very clean, one of the more comfortable beds I've been in. Staff always has lots of suggestion for things to do in Zagreb.

Fine. Clean, good staff, good breakfast. They're finally working on getting wifi in the rooms which will be great. Kitchen is nice!

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Staff was amazing! Since its located IN a tourism office, there's a million suggestions of things to do and hostel guests get lots of perks. Free coffee and tea, discounts, free computer usage. Highly recommend. The location is a 5-25 minute walk to EVERYTHING.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

My favorite hostel so far; I'm even changing my trip to go back! Nice staff, beautiful facilities. Feels like a hotel and you're bed has everything you need (outlets, wifi, small locker). Bar isn't the most social hostel bar, but some nights are good.

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

Hostel Uppelink was beautiful! It's in the perfect location (jaw-droppingly beautiful), very clean, helpful staff, good breakfast. A bunch of the other hostel-visitors were really rude and disrespectful, and the staff quickly and professionally dealt with the situation. Thank you! I had a wonderful stay and highly recommend Hostel Uppelink

Palmers Swiss Cottage was a very good hostel. I stayed there for 5 nights. The location isn't the MOST central, but it's easy to take the Underground anywhere you need. The building is beautiful and there's a a great atmosphere for meeting people. Just go hang out in the hostel bar and you'll meet plenty of friendly travelers! Because of the price I think, there is a large amount of older men staying there and just working. Kind of strange, but I didn't have any problems.