Bed'nBudget Cityhostel

Hannover, Germany

Farben der Einrichtung sind sehr grell; Doppelbett besteht aus 2 Einzelbetten die ständig auseinanderrutschen - also nicht wirklich passend für Pärchen; ansonsten nettes Hostel in traumhafter Lage; Mitarbeiter freundlich und hilfsbereit

Flashpackers Hervey Bay

Hervey Bay, Australia

Enjoyed my stay there; very clean and really helpful staff; hostel is close to the beach but a bit far from supermarkets (but they have a shuttle service)

Pippies Beach House Rainbow Beach

Rainbow Beach, Australia

Hostel was nice, but staff was a bit rude from time to time; it was a bit annoying that you need a new wifi card every 30min (at least an hour would be nice); location is good and there are a lot of really good travel deals available (especially for people traveling in smaller groups); rooms could be cleaner but I guess that's quite difficult with all the sand

Couple O' Days Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Hostel is ok but a bit old, cleaning could be better, cooking is only possible until 8pm - later on no possibility to get cups, plates, etc.

Byron Beach Resort

Byron Bay, Australia

Enjoyed my stay in that hostel. It is very clean and staff tries to make a good atmosphere. Beach is only across the street which is really beautiful. Shuttle service to the city is working perfectly.

Elephant Backpacker Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Loved the location and the old elevator. However, bathrooms were in a horrible condition, half of them where without a lock, the others without toilet paper and always dirty. I had to get up two floors in order to find a working shower. Rooms are ok

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

Staff was really nice, free food was very delicious, atmosphere great

thanks for taking the time to leave a review glad you liked my mums recipe for Spag bol i think i learnt to cook it at the age of 4 ha ha. we appreciate your kind words thank you. safe travels to you.

Kiwi Basecamp

Christchurch, New Zealand

Couldn't come to the hostel because of the bad winter conditions (no bus was driving from Queenstown to Christchurch). Staff was not really helpful and they made me pay all my nights cause I never knew when a bus is going (even thoug I informed them every time as soon as possible (approx. 9am!)

YHA Queenstown Lakefront

Queenstown, New Zealand

Hostel was ok, but staff was not nice at all. Managed to fall down the stairs and hurt myself directly in front of reception and lady on reception did nit even get up, further they were not helpful with bus cancelations due to heavy snow (they were not willing to call the bus company for me simply because they are not working together with it)

YHA Franz Josef

Franz Josef, New Zealand

Hostel was nice but nothing special

Paradiso Backpackers

Nelson, New Zealand

Really liked my stay there, only bus station is a bit far away

Fat Cod Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

Loved my stay there! Owners are supernice and helpful. Bathrooms might need some kind of update but as far as I understood it they are already working on it. The area is simply amazing and walking up the close by mountains is definitely an awesome experience. Further the bread for breakfast was simply great!

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is located at a really nice spot. However, the kitchen and bathroommfacilities are durty. Though the staff seems to be nice they have no chance of keeping the place clean. kitchen was so ugly that I couldn't think about cooking there and when I wanted to drink a tea I wasn't even able to find a cup for it (in 3 different kitchens!) Besides that I was in a room with only long stay guests. They didn't even react to my friendly "Hello". hostel extern people were partying in my room!

Stables Lodge Backpackers

Napier, New Zealand

Really nice hostel, liked the atmosphere there. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Kitchen clean and with free Nutella (loved it :) ) Rooms are a bit small but decorated in a lovely way.

Base Taupo

Taupo, New Zealand

Liked the fact that we had a private bathroom for our 4 bed dorm (however, this is not always the case as far as other travelers told me). Staff seems to be kind of in a hurry all the time. 15 min internet are almost nothing (and it's not 15 min every day) and you cannot split these 15 min in order to check your mails for example on 2 days. However, location is perfect - lakeview from the room is incredible!

The Mousetrap Backpackers

Paihia, New Zealand

I really loved my stay at this hostel. Staff is very nice and the atmosphere within the hostel is very nice. There are several long stay travelers there but most are there only for few days. Fires in the evening are perfect for cold winter evenings!

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Hostel is nice but atmosphere is not the best. Liked the location and the evening snacks! Can be cleaner from time to time.

Hostal Belmont Plaza

Quito, Ecuador

Hostel was fine for the price you pay. However, it can be really cold (no heaters, additional blankets available). And there was a whole in my door which was kind of uncomfortable. Staff is very friendly and helps a lot with orientation in and around the city. Location is perfect! Close to bus station and in walking distance to old town.

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

Alles in allem war mein Aufenthalt bestens. Man sollte aber besser auf Wertgegenstände aufpassen. Ich habe am Anreisetag meinen Rucksack bei der Rezeption abgegeben, da ich noch nicht einchecken konnte. Beim Abholen waren die oberen Fächer offensichtlich durchsuch.