Old Town Hostel Split, Split, Croatia
10th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel with great facilities, location and staff. Quite chilled atmosphere

Earthers Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
8th Sep 2013

I had a really nice stay here. The BBQ and free pancakes were AMAZING. The staff were really nice too and picked me up from the bus station. Didn't think the atmosphere was amazing but I would still recommend it.

Hostel Indigo, Sibenik, Croatia
3rd Sep 2013

A really great place, clean and comfortable and the staff were amazing. The man on the reception lent me his own rucksack for two days so I could do day trips and the owner was so good to me and even booked a hostel for me in Trogir. Also the guys at Nostalja were really nice! My only fault would be, there is a lovely little terrace but apart from that there isn't a common area or a kitchen so travelling by myself I didn't meet anyone which was a bit lonely. Still great though!

Hostel One Home, Prague, Czech Republic
28th Aug 2013

Best hostel ever! Great staff and facilities. Atmosphere was so good, proper cosy and safe feeling, and the free dinners are great and do feel like family dinners, but still it was so much fun and people were up for drinking games and going out.

25th Aug 2013

No common area apart from the bar and I thought the atmosphere wasn't that good. I like going out and drinking but here it was too LADish. Free dinner was a definite pro though and the location is perfect. Rooms were nice and clean.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
22nd Aug 2013

Great place! Fun, party atmosphere without being too LADish. Would stay there again definitely,