Reviews: pabloelaino

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 26

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It was my second time at Cabanacopa. Both times I've had a really good time. Breakfast is pretty good. There are people from all over the world. The location is pretty good too... even though it is located up a hill, it is in Copacabana neighborhood near the metro and principal avenues.

Thanks for staying with us and leaving a review. We are glad to hear you liked our breakfast and location. Safe travels! CabanaCopa

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

In general, everything was ok. Members of the staff were really helpful and nice people, who can speak various languages. The wekest point is the cleanliness of the hostel.

Dear guest, thank you very much for leaving your comments, thank you for choosing us and we like to know that your stay here was good, we will consider your suggestions to improve our service .. Sincerely, Staff El Misti House.

Montevideo Chic Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Where to start? The members of the staff who received us spoke a poor Spanish and they are in a Spanish speaking country. We went to Montevideo to run the city's main marathon. We kindly asked if they could let us leave our luggage and after the marathon we would be back to pick up our things and have a quick shower. They wanted to add an extra charge for that. Le pièce de resistance, we left early in the morning because of the marathon but there was nobody to open the door... Bad experience

• 25th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

El Misti House is in a good location near the main streets of Copacabana and near the metro station. The members of the staff are great, really helpful. I've received an upgrade and it was a plus. Everything is pretty much clean. What I liked most about the hostel was the atmosphere! Excellent opportunity to meet people from all over the world. Friendly and agreeable place!

El Misti Hostel Yellow

Buzios, Brazil

The place is OK. Just OK. Most of the members of the staff are really helpful and really nice people... You will find friends among the guests. That's the best thing about this hostel. The location is good. It's 100 mts from one of the main roads. And at a 10-minute distance from the center. The pool is always a comfortable option.

Dear guest We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Hostel World. Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

Second time in Nomad! I could stay here for ages!! Thanks for making me have such a perfect time!!

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Really nice people! Members of the staff are really friendly and helpful! And we had a free Caipirinha's night! That was awesome! The place is really clean and there are nice common areas where it's possible to meet a lot of people!

• 10th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been to... I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered the place... You can see the beach and the sea from every room... Members of the staff were really nice and helpful... The bar is great! Breakfast was awesome, with a huge variety of fruits... everything was perfect... it's only three blocks from the bus station and it's n the heart of Buzios... everything is so near... loved it! Definitely I'll be back!

• 7th Aug 2013

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location is excellent... It's in Copacabana's heart, 3 blocks to the beach! 1 block to the Metrô station (Cardeal Arcoverde)... breakfast was pretty decent and the common areas were fantastic... I met a lot of interesting people thanks to that! Members of the staff from all over the world... they will provide each guest with the information they need.

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you like our location and staff. We are also glad to hear you got to meet some interesting people during your stay. We hope you will return! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Valpackers Hostel

Valparaiso, Chile

Really nice place! The best people in Valparaiso! Near the buses Terminal Station! Near the metro station!

Really nice people! And very helpful!

gracias!!!!!

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Ths staff is the best... They are really nice... and helpful!!! The rooms are very comfortable... There's a kitchen and breakfast is included... And London is incredible!

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Asian guy who works there is really unfriendly and he doesn't help any guest with the questions and things we ask... And he is there everyday, he works a lot of hours at the hostel... Amsterdam has a lot of hostels... If I'd had some info about others, I'd have definitely chosen another alternative.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

People are very friendly and helpful. Always with a piece of advice about what to do and when. There is a bar, which is definitely a plus. There is a well equipped kitchen. The price includes a really good breakfast... The location is not perfect, but Brugge is not a large city so it's quite easy to get around. The cream on the dessert... THE BAR!!!!

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

The place is not clean... It's well located, near Gare de Lyon. Half of the staff is friendly and helpful. You just can't stay much time inside the hostel... it's not a comfortable place... There's a kind of breakfast.

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Nice people, nice city... They give you a free card to travel around the city...

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

Nice place... but really hard to find... so far from Venezia S. Lucia. There are many pros. Bathrooms in each room. TV's, it is a really clean place, and comfortable. There is a kitchen in each room!! That's cool!

thank you very much.

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

Nice place. Really well located, near Firenze train's station. Daniello is a really cool guy. There's a kitchen with a microwave...That's a plus!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The hostel is well located. Near Roma Termini. It's one of the best hostels I've ever been. You will find many people to chat... the atmosphere is incredible. The bar is definitely a plus...