Albergo Villa Serena, Venice, Italy
7.4
12th Aug 2013

This Hotel has very nice style. You can park your car inside!!! Not normal there in Italy... Bus or train till midnight goes realy in every 10 min to hard of Venice. GOOD PLACE!

West Side YMCA, New York, USA
6.3
18th May 2013

We were on the 13th floor. Room was ok, but the bathrooms sould be cleener. The floor was always dirty, I would never step on it barefoot. Some stuff members at the reception were unfriendly and unpatient. NOT everybody... I dont understand why the cleaner is knocking on my door and want to come in when there is a DONT DISTURB sign outside??? Very aggravating!

22nd Apr 2013

We had 3 nights with my girlfriend in Tropics Hostel. Room for 2. You found everything you need for you money. Just the locks on the doors are very weak. Sould be changed for safety.