Jan Palach Hostel

Venice, Italy

The hostel is beautifully located, the people nice, but there wasn't a typical hostel atmosphere. All in all, we were very satisfied, there was a big kitchen at our disposal and our room was very nice as well.

• 14th Aug 2013

Slow Hostel

Joao Pessoa, Brazil

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Perfectly located close to the beach, and with a bus from the terminal stopping around the corner. Amazing atmosphere, the people working there really want to get to know you, integrate you into the group of visitors and help you planning your trips around the city. There is a big table where everyone meets for breakfast and in the evening after the day trips. Bicycles for rent, good breakfast and everything perfectly clean. Totally recommendable!!

• 3rd Jan 2013

Hostel Brasil

Salvador, Brazil

I had a great time, because I met very nice people, including the staff. What is very good about the hostel is the common space, with a TV corner, place to hang out, inside and outside, and an open kitchen. The room was good, another experience with beds with three bunks each! The two bathrooms (female and male divided) are shared by everyone, but totally clean and with a lot of space. I would always come back to this place!

• 29th Dec 2012