Nova Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

We had a great time and were so happy to find such great accommodations at such a great price! We would definitely stay there again.

Intersail

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I absolutely loved this hostel! It was such a treat to stay on a boat! We loved the staff and the other people we met there. I definitely would recommend that 3 people get a 4 person room and that you be prepared for a lack of personal space. The bathrooms were clean and stocked (free towels!) but there are only 2 showers and 2 toilets, so be ready to wait a bit! But other than that, the place is super clean and the people are happy and the breakfast is everything you need to start your day!

awesome, thanks for the kind words. during rush hour it can be a bit crowded around the showers indeed, but the rest of the day it should be ok. the rooms are quite small and "personal" indeed so we try to make up for it with our extensive breakfast ^^ good to read you enjoyed it and hope to see you again!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

This hostel was great. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and well lit. The downstairs hangout area seemed really fun (though I was visiting a friend and didn't spend much time in the hostel) and you get a free beer when you check-in online. I don't know about you, but I love beer so this was a great perk! The security is def good because I accidentally left my card in the room when I went to the bathroom and it was a pain getting back in...don't lose your key! But your stuff will be safe haha!

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! We felt so welcome and were seriously impressed by everything that was offered for the price. Great job and we'll definitely come back!