Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Adding to my earlier review ... what was most annoying about this hostel was that one night I returned quite late, only to find a notice on the door informing us that there would be 'pest control' (I guess fumigation?) done in the room the next day. We were to pack up ALL our belongings and bring them down to the storage room on the 2nd floor by 11am AND we would have no access to our rooms for most of the day! All this with less than 24 hours notice for such a major hassle! One girl moved out!

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This could be a really great hostel as it's in a prime location and has friendly staff. However . . . There is no lift on the ground floor so you have to lug all your luggage up several flights of stairs to begin with. The room I was staying in seemed to get cleaned at around 6pm every day, which was hugely inconvenient as that is the time most people are back in the room and showering to go out for the night. My security locker was a cupboard above the sink and much smaller than most others.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Great location, nice staff, good facilities incl. lockers for left luggage (a rare find!). A bit pricey compared to other places I've stayed for a similar amount. Could use a bit of reno but all-in-all fine as a hostel.

Thanks for the feedback! The hostel is in old Victorian buildings which we are continually renovating. We're glad you enjoyed the facilities we have to offer here.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

As far as hostels go (and I have stayed in HUNDREDS around the world over the past 30 years) this is one of the absolute cleanest, most stylish and best organised I have ever seen. Beautiful hotel-style bathrooms, cool common room and HUGE breakfast that spills over into lunch. Quiet at night and very secure. The friendly, helpful staff rightfully deserve the excellent review ratings they have received from other travellers. I will definitely stay here again when I'm next in T.O. Well done, PT!

As far as hostels go (and I have stayed in HUNDREDS around the world over the past 30 years) this is one of the absolute cleanest, best thought out, most secure and best run & organised I have ever seen. Granted, it's not in the most convenient location but it's easy enough to get to via public transport at any hour of the day or night. The large student groups can be a bit noisy, but even so, I will definitely stay here again when I'm next in London. Well done to the entire staff!