Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Great location, nice staff, good facilities incl. lockers for left luggage (a rare find!). A bit pricey compared to other places I've stayed for a similar amount. Could use a bit of reno but all-in-all fine as a hostel.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

As far as hostels go (and I have stayed in HUNDREDS around the world over the past 30 years) this is one of the absolute cleanest, most stylish and best organised I have ever seen. Beautiful hotel-style bathrooms, cool common room and HUGE breakfast that spills over into lunch. Quiet at night and very secure. The friendly, helpful staff rightfully deserve the excellent review ratings they have received from other travellers. I will definitely stay here again when I'm next in T.O. Well done, PT!

As far as hostels go (and I have stayed in HUNDREDS around the world over the past 30 years) this is one of the absolute cleanest, best thought out, most secure and best run & organised I have ever seen. Granted, it's not in the most convenient location but it's easy enough to get to via public transport at any hour of the day or night. The large student groups can be a bit noisy, but even so, I will definitely stay here again when I'm next in London. Well done to the entire staff!