Astor Victoria, London, England
7.4
19th Jul 2013

the biggest problem is there are only 2 sockets in one 6-bed dorm. In summer, you will have 6 people competing for 1 socket (one occupied by fan) which is ridiculuous. My friend and I feel reluctant to leave our phones in the corridor, so we need to stand there until 2am in order to wait for recharge. No lift could be a trouble for people carrying heavy luggage. Wifi sometimes is weak in the room. But on average quite good: clean, many bathrooms, breakfast provided, good location, staff depends

Mainstation Hostel, Fussen, Germany
8.0
7th Jun 2013

- Excellent location (exactly opposite to the train station) - Extremely friendly and nice staff (give us information about delicious food, scenic spots + let me store my luggage in hostel after check out) - Spacious and clean rooms - Shared bathroom is clean but only for one at a time, so you might need to wait some time - No lift, but good for backpackers - the wifi sometimes does not work - good security - CCTV and lockers Overall, good value for money, I will definitely recommend it.

Hotel Cortina, Berlin, Germany
21st Feb 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the room is big. The location is excellent with supermarkets, different food restaurants in the near. The U-Bahn station is just within a 10-min walk. There is free wifi-service and the buffet breakfast is also quite good. The staff is helpful and nice, just that not all of them can speak good English. But overall speaking, I recommend this hotel and if I pay a visit to Berlin again, I would choose it again.