Astor Victoria

the biggest problem is there are only 2 sockets in one 6-bed dorm. In summer, you will have 6 people competing for 1 socket (one occupied by fan) which is ridiculuous. My friend and I feel reluctant to leave our phones in the corridor, so we need to stand there until 2am in order to wait for recharge. No lift could be a trouble for people carrying heavy luggage. Wifi sometimes is weak in the room. But on average quite good: clean, many bathrooms, breakfast provided, good location, staff depends

• 19th Jul 2013

Mainstation Hostel

Fussen, Germany

- Excellent location (exactly opposite to the train station) - Extremely friendly and nice staff (give us information about delicious food, scenic spots + let me store my luggage in hostel after check out) - Spacious and clean rooms - Shared bathroom is clean but only for one at a time, so you might need to wait some time - No lift, but good for backpackers - the wifi sometimes does not work - good security - CCTV and lockers Overall, good value for money, I will definitely recommend it.

• 7th Jun 2013

Hotel Cortina

Berlin, Germany

The hotel is beautiful and the room is big. The location is excellent with supermarkets, different food restaurants in the near. The U-Bahn station is just within a 10-min walk. There is free wifi-service and the buffet breakfast is also quite good. The staff is helpful and nice, just that not all of them can speak good English. But overall speaking, I recommend this hotel and if I pay a visit to Berlin again, I would choose it again.

• 21st Feb 2013