• Brunei, Male, 18-24
The Lomond, Glasgow, Scotland
4.0
30th Mar 2013

Our sink was clogged by the previous tennent, and something came out of the sink hole. That was utterly disgusting. and I rented a private double bedroom. door to the toilet was broken. Yay!. Made our life so much more difficult. Owh, and the toilet wasnt cleaned because someone forgot to flush it before we entered.

• Brunei, Male, 18-24
Rest Up London, London, England
30th Dec 2012

I thought it was excellent. I stayed at a lot of hostels when I visited Japan a few times, and I can say this is a good place to stay. Not hard to find since it is located in front of the main road. But during my stay, there was a guy sleeping on the floor, which I am not sure why. and he only had a pillow. So I was a bit confused about how he ended up like that. does that happen regularly?