Reviews: seanzap1224

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Lovely Jubbly Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Lovely Jubbly Villa was decent place to stay while on a layover in Phnom Penh. The cons: -The pool doesn't have enough seating for the capacity of the hostel. Two loungers, one four-person table, and a larger table kinda off to the side didn't cut it. -The reception was unorganized. Had to go back to reception three times to get the correct room we booked. The pros: -Nice location. Close to everything. -The bartenders and bar area have a chill vibe with good prices. -Food was great.

Mui Ne Hills Budget Hotel

Mui Ne, Vietnam

Mimi Ne Budget Hotel was a great value for what you get. We stayed in the 12 bed dorm for $3 (seriously!) and it was a perfect place to rest our heads at the end of the day. The real bonus here is you get to use the facilities of the neighboring uber chic hotel/bar/restaurant with HUGE discounts (50% off the food menu) and great drink promotions... All set around a beautiful pool area with stellar views. I definitely recommend to anybody. Also, the Dutch guy running the place is chill.

Long Life Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at long life hotel! In fact, we doubled the amount of nights we stayed because it was so nice. The pool was very refreshing after walking/riding around in the heat of the day. The free breakfast was also a nice bonus as well as the location (5 minutes walk to the touristy area on a quietish street). Not a whole lot of atmosphere but definitely would return when in Hoi An again.

Sunny Fine

Hue, Vietnam

Sunny Fine was just fine. Excellent location, nice family, clean rooms, and quiet. Beds are a little stiff but it wasn't the end of the world. My only complaint is that they lock there doors a little too early. We were locked out of Sunny Fine at around 11pm and had to find somebody on the street with a phone to call the guest house to let us in. But overall, a nice stay.

Cat Ba Guesthouse

Cat Ba Island, Vietnam

A family run place just up the hill from the harbor. The owner is so very nice and clearly cares about the business he runs. The beds are a little stiff and the building could use a facelift.... But this is the Vietnam I signed up for. I would recommend this place to travelers who are looking to gain something more than a "backpacker" experience.

Meander Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

Good little hostel in a great location. Everything worth seeing is either a short walk or short metro ride away. Would definitely recommend.

Old Centre Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

This might be the best place I've ever stayed. The hospitality at Hanoi Old Centre Hotel is unmatched. Every single person there went above and beyond to make our stay more enjoyable. The location is plum and the rooms were spotless. I can't say enough good things about this place. Simply incredible. I highly recommend this to anybody coming to Hanoi.

Windmill Naxos

Naxos, Greece

Our stay with George at Windmill Studios was amazing! George could accommodate the Queen of England with his hospitality. Our room was immaculately clean and included a kitchenette, a private roof top terrace, private bathroom, and daily cleaning. I've stayed at many places all around the world and this is just about as good as it gets if you're looking for a relaxing holiday. I applaud George (and his mama) for setting a new standard in charming hospitality and accommodation. Thanks you.

Auberge Abyss Douzi

Marrakech, Morocco

Great Hostel (if you want to call it that). It's more of a couple of rooms inside of a restaurant. However, the rooms are clean and the staff is really helpful. Meddy (spelling?), the owner, will go out of his way to make sure you're enjoying your experience. Osama, and the rest of the staff are all very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a quiet place. However, if you're looking for a hostel vibe look elsewhere.

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

District One is a great hostel! I stayed there for five nights and really enjoyed the staff and their recommendations. The location is perfectly close to everything. I definitely recommend.

This hostel is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything about the independente is perfect: it's charm, it's location, it's rooms, and most importantly it's staff. My friend and I stayed for 6 nights and by the second day we were treated like family by everybody there. It was a sad day to leave. However, this hostel is reason enough to go back to Lisbon. 110%!!!!!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel! It was cheap, clean, and in a great location right next to the water and large square. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. I definitely recommend this to anyone traveling through Lisbon.