Reviews: seanzap1224

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Auberge Abyss Douzi

Marrakech, Morocco

Great Hostel (if you want to call it that). It's more of a couple of rooms inside of a restaurant. However, the rooms are clean and the staff is really helpful. Meddy (spelling?), the owner, will go out of his way to make sure you're enjoying your experience. Osama, and the rest of the staff are all very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a quiet place. However, if you're looking for a hostel vibe look elsewhere.

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

District One is a great hostel! I stayed there for five nights and really enjoyed the staff and their recommendations. The location is perfectly close to everything. I definitely recommend.

This hostel is hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything about the independente is perfect: it's charm, it's location, it's rooms, and most importantly it's staff. My friend and I stayed for 6 nights and by the second day we were treated like family by everybody there. It was a sad day to leave. However, this hostel is reason enough to go back to Lisbon. 110%!!!!!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel! It was cheap, clean, and in a great location right next to the water and large square. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. I definitely recommend this to anyone traveling through Lisbon.