Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Good place to meet drinking buddies. It's where the backpackers stay. Pretty decent hostel, the breakfast is pretty good. I'd recommend it.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Staff are great (although a little busy at times), lockers big enough for your entire backpack, ten minute walk to the old quarter, ten minute cycle to the beach. Don't miss the free breakfast, it's awesome. Great place to meet people as I'm pretty sure it's the only (or one of) place in Hoi An that offers dorms. Would recommend.

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

The bar downstairs is a great place to meet people if you're traveling solo. Restaurant is kinda pricy but the food is good. Happy hour is pretty cheap. Bar closes down early so the hostel is pretty quiet at night, but really close to Hué night life. I'd stay here again.

MrLocal Dorm Rooms

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Bathrooms are pretty gross. There are cheaper dorms on Phi Phi if you take the time to look. Good place to meet drinking buddies but that's pretty much it.

The Lounge

Koh Samui, Thailand

Awesome place for drinkers and non drinkers as well. The common room is very social. Ben's taxi service is the best on the island and Joy makes the best curry I've ever had. Next time I'm in Samui I will definitely stay here

Koh Tao Backpackers Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

Good budget hostel on Koh Tao.