Olympos Orange Bungalows

Olympos, Turkey

Fabulous hotel! Great food, very clean and the staff are all so nice. Great day trip experiences with the ajoining travel service. Would love to return. Will recommend to friends and family

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location near Galata Tower. very clean and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Cafe attached was the best coffee I had in Istanbul. The reception staff were very helpful with our travel planning and made some excellent recommendations. Would definitely return!

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Meininger Hotel was the best part of my rainy 2 night stay in Brussels! Clean, well designed, and a great breakfast! I slept very well in the 6 bed dorm-style room. I met very nice people from all over the world. Its also great they have a bar on site which is separated from the sleeping area so noise is not an issue if you want to get to bed early. By far the beat hostel stay!

Great relaxing stay while visiting London. My only request would not to be in the basement rooms because the bar can be a bit noisy.

• 4th Oct 2013

Hello. thank you for your feedback. It's nice to know you enjoyed your stay with us. As it is not a party hostel it is unusual to get noisy, but most of the time the bar is mora a chill out area. We hope to have you around again sometime!