Gloria Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
21st Nov 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. I was picked up promptly at the airport. My room was huge and clean. they explained everything to me. Nice restaurant on site, good safe drivers, good tours. I would totally recommend to any single female traveler. thank you.

Hanoi Serendipity Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
15th Nov 2014

Absolutely a great location and a great safe place for a single female traveler. I always felt safe, location was ideal, they organized wonderful tours, I could not have been happier. The staff was outstanding and always there for you. I would highly recommend this hostel and would return.

3rd Apr 2013

Wonderful Hostel, clean, great staff. My bedroom was on the main level, so a little noisy. Great food, great location. Very safe. Staff friendly, not too good at english, but good enough to get around.

7.4
1st Apr 2013

The hostel was centrally located for everything. Easy to find. Very clean and safe. Only problem was that none of the staff spoke english well so it was VERY difficult to communicate.

29th Mar 2013

I was a single woman traveling alone. I absolutely loved this hostel, it always felt like home, the staff all spoke English, the rooms were Very clean, I always felt safe. Would highly recommend it. A little hard to find, especially at 2 a.m. in the morning, but you can find it. It is located in the wonderful Hutong district for easy exploring, and within walking distance to many sites.