• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Riad 107, Marrakech, Morocco
30th Jun 2013

I would never stay anywhere else in Marrakech! Riad 107 was fantastic. The staff catered to our every need and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, safe, and fun. Everything was impeccably clean, the food was delicious, and the incredible mint tea was served without even being requested! The airport shuttle service was greatly appreciated, as was the escort in and out of the maze-like streets. I would unreservedly recommend Riad 107.

• USA, Female, 18-24
The Backpack Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
25th Mar 2013

I appreciated attempts to correct it, but the ant problem was really unacceptable. Also, my linens smelled off, as did my laundry when it came out of the dryer. I don't really think it was cleaned at all. On all other fronts it was an incredible stay.

We have had a lot of ants this season - it usually means we are in for a earlier winter. Our linen is done by a professional company off site. All linen is checked by our Housekeeper on its return and should never have smelt off. We are so sorry that you did not bring this to our attention whilst you were here. We will however have a look at our dryer thank you for pointing this out to us. We are happy that in spite of the above you did enjoy staying with us! Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. Kind regards The Backpack Team

• USA, Female, 18-24