Location South Korea, Gender Female, Age 36

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hostel Mosaic Central, Rome, Italy
8th Feb 2015

비교적 쾌적하고 조용하고 깨끗했다 별하나 달려 있어 별거려니 했는데 매일 청소도 깨끗이 해 주시고 편안한 이탈리아 여행이었다 규모가 작긴해도 3~4일 머물기 너무 좋은 위치에 있어 추천할만하다. It was good when I was there. I felt comfortable and safety. Staff are kind as well. Clean and quiet I recommend it.

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 31-40
Curzon House Hotel, London, England
7.1
18th Mar 2013

Location not to bad but bath room is outside too small and toilet is little Staff is friendly so I was enjoy at the time

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 25-30
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
7.7
22nd Feb 2013

I have a good experience about this hostel Staff is very friendly Location is good that Eurostar from here just btw5~10min. just room is small and bathroom is uncomfortable water little bit cold so I couldn't take shower but I was happy stay there. 스텝 진짜 친절하고 거리도 유로스타에서 5~10분 킹스크로스에 내리면 왼쪽 맥도날드에서 바로 보여요 3인실 이용했는데 방이 너무 작아서 잠만 자야하는 정말 유스호스텔...그래도 깨끗했고 가방 맞기는 것도 저렴했고 샤워실이 물이 부실하게 나오는거 빼고는 괜찮았어요 가격대비 괜찮아요 유로 스타 일찍 타는 사람들한테 강추~

Hi there, It's great to read you enjoyed your stay here, especially our great location. We haven't had any issues with the water temperature, but we'll have a look at it today to make sure. Thanks for the feedback. All the best and have fun!

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 18-24
The W14 Hotel & Bar, London, England
7.7
1st Jan 2013

I was enjoyed it. clean and quite and near ground I might be go there more time just bed Cushion ? spring was down little bit uncomfortable other thing almost good