• USA, Male, 25-30
Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
7.7
15th May 2013

It was a nice place. Lots of charcter. The staff were friendly. The beds are small and in my dorm the stacked them 3 high. I was on the bottom and hit my head alot. The chef was a really nice guy with an awesome personality. Even though you pay for your breakfast there it was the best I had in any hostel. It's real close to the beach only like a 3 min walk. You have to put on your own sheets and they don't carry change for your deposit, it gets really loud at night to. But in all a nice place.

Hi Brandon, Thank you for you review! It sounds like you enjoyed your stay which makes us smile, thanks ;). We will think of something better for the low bunks so guests won't hit their head. We hope to be able to welcome you back sometimes and if so... send us an email with a copy of this email and you'll receive a discount of 10% on your stay in Delft & The Hague. Wish you all the best and kind regards, Ika Albers Office manager Jorplace Beach Hostel

• USA, Male, 25-30
5.1
15th May 2013

It's nothing special. I thought it smelt bad, and it was really loud. It's not very clean either. If your not up at 830 for breakfast then you wont get much more to eat then just a roll and some jam. I won't be coming back. Positive note though is the wifi was the best I had in Europe.