Reviews: csda15

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
YHA London Central, London, England
6.9
25th Jan 2013

There is on thing they could offer us for the price, free Wifi. I don`t quite remember how much it was, but we had to pay extra to use their internet service, which sucks. Besides, t doesn`t work in the rooms. One member of staff could have been nicer: I asked whether he was able to refund the towel I rented cash, he said he woundn`t even though he could have done that, that was awful. I needed the money for the subway. I had to use my credit card only for that. Everything else was just ok.

• csda15
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
18th Jan 2013

My stay in there was nothing but outstanding. I will certainly stay there on my next trip t Paris. All members of the staff were willing to help at all times. Every time I had a question in regards to anything it was, they would always be very patient to explain it to me and to others as I could realize during my stay in Paris. I lowered their grade on the security item as the closest subway station to SC is a bit far from Paris downtown. However, a 15-minute subway ride would do it.