Oasis Hostel Toledo

Toledo, Spain

Very good price and centrally located in Toledo.

• 25th Aug 2014

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

• 15th Jun 2014

Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

Not only was it extremely hard to have a good night's sleep due to excessive noise outside of the hostel, but the room we stayed in was extremely dusty , it was honestly unacceptable and being a person that suffers from allergies, I had a massive allergy attack and tried to spend as little time as possible in the room to avoid the extreme discomfort I was in. Also, the fact that there's no breakfast included was disappointing. I also would've appreciated being able to pay separately .

• 16th May 2014

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

The room smelled a little of vinegar, but the beds were comfortable. Our room was a little small but the storage lockers were big and the bathroom lights kept turning off because they were eco- friendly which I support , but it was a little annoying. great location & price though.

• 15th May 2014

The Golden Tram hostel is right in the centre of everything and you can walk to nearby tourist attractions and popular neighbourhood Bairro Alto which is full of really great bars and restaurants. The staff at the hostel were really helpful and helped us with any questions we had. It was really clean and modern. I will definitely be staying here again if I go back to Lisbon!!

• 1st May 2014

I went to Sevilla with a friend and the Metropolis apartments were a good choice. They are located right next to the bus station and in a reasonable walking distance to most of the tourist attractions. Wifi was included but signal was very poor and couldn't use it in the end and my friend and I had to share the double bed as we were told the room slept two but not given an option between single or double bed. Apart from these two things I would recommend these apartments.

• 28th Feb 2014

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I booked the Womabtas hostel on a reccommendation from a friend and it didn't disappoint, the location was perfect with it being next to Rosa-luxumburg and lots of sights were within walking distance. The staff were always happy to answer any questions we had or reccommend places to go or somewhere to eat. I would definitely stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2013