• 10th Jul 2014

Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

Didn't enjoy staying here. Instructions to get to the hostel were poor. The room and bathrooms were very run down, old and in disrepair. Tear in sheets, toilet not flushing etc.. No air con, very hot in room. They ask you not to shower from 11pm to 7am due to noise which is unacceptable to me and the only time it's mentioned is when you see a sign on the back of the door. Couldn't get wifi in my room. Good points - the staff were friendly and helpful. The other hostel goers were friendly.

• 7th Jul 2014

Nikki, we have not restriction for shower and we have air conditioned. It must be a confusion of hostel. Sorry !

Hostal Azahar Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

I loved everything about this hostel. The room was amazing and the staff were lovely - I got some great recommendations. I wish I'd stayed longer.

• 6th Jul 2014

Pension Virgen de la Luz

Seville, Spain

I had a really nice stay. Lovely place and room. Gustavo recommended excellent sights to visit and flamenco.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Kilcommon Lodge Hostel

Belmullet, Ireland

Everyone was v. friendly. Beds were v. comfy and the duvet was lovely and warm. I arrived late and even though dinner had stopped being served the landlady provided homemade soup and bread, which was delicious. There was a well equipped kitchen with free fresh eggs which I had for breakfast. A nice pub a couple of minutes walk nearby. Showers were excellent. There was lots of info about activities and the area was remote and beautiful. I wished I'd stayed longer.

• 19th Aug 2013

Downhill Beachhouse

Castlerock, Northern Ireland

This really was the perfect place for me. V. friendly owner and customers. Excellent location by the beach, beautiful views. Lots going on but relaxed and cosy atmosphere. V. well equipped kitchen, nice dining room and living room. Lovely bedroom, very comfy beds and excellent showers.

• 17th Aug 2013

Taban Hostel Zagreb Centre

Zagreb, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay. Well located, on a popular street with good restaurants, bars, cafes & shops. Room was on the top floor, a good size, clean, modern, comfy bed & good heating. There was a bit of noise but I always travel with ear plugs so it wasn't a problem. Bathroom was v. clean & modern, shower was brilliant. Breakfast was basic but enough. Staff were v. friendly, approachable & helpful. Thank you very much!

• 3rd Jan 2013