Hostel Pangea

San Jose, Costa Rica

This was a good hostel for our last night in Costa Rica. The beds are not very comfortable, but the place looked clean and the staff was very helpful. The bar upstairs is a good place to grab a drink or socialize with fellow travelers.

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

This place rocked! Maria (the cook) was one of the most entertaining people we met on the trip. The bar is a welcome touch where you can meet fellow travelers or just relax after your day activities.

Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel

Monteverde, Costa Rica

Pura Vida Hostel

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

The staff is very friendly and informative. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are clean.

Big Fish Budapest Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Location is very close to all the attractions, and the staff was very friendly. It's quiet, but it is very easy to socialize with fellow guests.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

What can I say, the staff (Onerva, Jo, Chris and Jesse) made this the place to be on the trip. HUGE THANK YOU to you guys, and hopefully we cross paths again. My friend and I stayed in the two bed suite, and it was great in terms of value. The hostel seems like it was newly renovated, and very clean. There is a bar in the basement that is excellent for pregaming before heading out into the Prague nightlife.

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great sangria, and the group was a lot of fun!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Great time there, thanks!

Hostel One Paralelo