The room, location, facilities were amazing, the only thing that could be improved is the staff. I found the reception were pleasant but not extremely helpful. It's hard going to a city which isn't particularly touristy and having to figure everything out by your self. Trying to find some places to visit when everyone else is just doing their typically work day can be frustrating, so I wish the staff were a little bit more interested in providing us with info to make it a memorable stay.

• 20th Jan 2013

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Awesome!!! I love this Hostel! I am definitely coming back, the staff are amazing, the room was great, the tours were great I can't fault this hostel!!!! We love Lei Lei!!!!

• 14th Jan 2013

IC Holiday Shun Cheng

Kunming, China

The room itself was lovely, the location was great, really central. The service from the staff was great, they really made it easy for us. We only had a brief stay, so we recieved some great advice on what to do and see. All in all we had a great time in Kunming, only wish that we could have stayed a little longer.

• 5th Jan 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your review and welcome to back to Kunming again.