Location South Africa, Gender Male, Age 25

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
The Backpack Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
6th Jan 2013

Great atmosphere! The bar is a nice place to hang out and meet people. The view is excellent! The location very good. I would definitely recommend anyone to come and stay here. A great addon is the private storage in the room that you can lock up your stuff and there are tons of proper safes to use as well. For anyone worrying about security or keeping stuff safe, no need to worry over here. Everything The Backpack has to offer is great! Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Thank you for the awesome review. We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Backpack and most importantly you felt safe and secure while here. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards The Backpack Team

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
Zebra Crossing, Cape Town, South Africa
7.7
3rd Jan 2013

This is my first stay in a hostel so I cannot really compare it but overall it was much nice than I expected it to be. The staff are helpful and friendly. It is located close to lots of restaurants and shops. Will definitely recommend it for anyone.