• Japan, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2016

great design of the building itself facilities are pretty nice the beat thing of this hostel is hospitality of staffs so I recommend this hostel to all of you

• Japan, Male, 25-30
Lazy Gaga Hostel, Guangzhou, China
28th Dec 2015

Staff was very kind and friendly,and access was also nice. Almost satisfying hostel. but shower was little bit weak...

Thanks for liking the place. The issue with water pressure is addressed and fixed. Our maintenance team is checking each shower head to avoid this issue. Just in case any guests see this happens again, please let us know on the site.

• Japan, Male, 18-24
Zhuo Ma's Jiuzhaigou Home-Stay, Jiuzhaigou, China
14th Jan 2013

Genuine FAMILY for me. Location is far from a bus tterminal,but pick-up service is perfect.After 20min.driving,you'll be in real Tibetan volley. I played with kids,talked with grandmother,had a delicious meal in a circle of them. Only 2 days staying,but I was very sad to leave there. I think to stay in Zhuo Ma's Home-stay is not only a trip,but also to be their family. Then I can't recomend Zhuo Ma's Home-stay to people who likely to be sentimental. But I must go again,someday.

• Japan, Male, 18-24
10th Jan 2013

Most of staffs can speak English,it's special in China.Their hospitality is very warm. Facilities are PERFECT.Bar,bicycle,free Wi-Fi,DVD,books,laundry,and so on.Nothing is nothing. Location is still good. Sim's Cozy is a basement for every traveler of west China.