Hostal Laskar

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Great hostel! The beds were comfortable, the hostel was very clean, and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They also have a great outdoor patio with hammocks and a fire pit! Really enjoyed my stay here!

• 24th Jan 2016

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Nice hostel! The staff was very friendly and the hostel has lots of great places to hang out. It's also in a great location, near bars, restaurants, and a great park. My room was a little noisy because there was a pool table in the room just next door, but then again, it's a hostel, so it's not really a complaint, more just an observation.

Hello! Thanks for your great review. We are happy you enjoyed our awesome location. Sorry about your room being a bit noisy, if a guest has any problem with a room we are happy to change them to another. Anyways, its great knowing you had an enjoyable stay. Happy travels!

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel! No complaints really. Clean, friendly and helpful staff, great location, good (free breakfast). What more could you ask for?

Gili Klapa

Gili Trawangan, Indonesia

Great hostel! The pool is a really nice perk. As people have already mentioned, it's not in the heart of the nightlife of the island, but is an easy 10-15 bike ride away. You can rent bikes at the hostel for like $5 per day. I preferred the quiet location of the hostel to the craziness of the main drag. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hostel had a nice atmosphere. My only complaint was that the bathrooms could have used to be cleaned a bit more regularly.

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in quite a few. It's extremely clean, has lots of great amenities (cinema room, pool table, roof top bar with happy hour every day, free breakfast, delicious and reasonably priced dinner), a great atmosphere that makes it easy to meet other people, and perhaps most importantly, an amazing staff. I can't speak highly enough about this place!

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The hostel, centrally located in San Fran, was a great value for the price. The building is very old and has a historic charm, but is also showing signs of its age. The beds were squeaky and not very comfortable, but for just two nights, served my purposes. The free pancakes for breakfast were a great perk! I also met lots of nice people who were staying there.

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

Great hostel! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hostel is conveniently located just down the street from Gare du Nord.

Louvre Youth Hostel

Paris, France

Basic hostel. Not much of a community atmosphere in the lobby/common area, but it was affordable and clean, and served my purposes well. The lack of free wifi was a bit frustrating though.

BASIC AFFORDABLE & CLEAN HOSTEL... We don't pretend more for the FIRST, the OLDEST & the BEST LOCATED HOSTEL of the city, The BVJ LOUVRE HOSTEL P.S. : FREE WI-FI in all our bars in the street...

Fantastic hostel! The amenities were great, and we met some awesome people.

• 25th Apr 2013

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at Hostel Essaouira! The hostel is very conveniently located in the Medina, and a 5-10 minute walk to pretty much anything you could want to do in Essaouira. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and there was a great atmosphere with all the other guests staying in the hostel. While you're there, ask one of the staff to take you to the local hammam- cool cultural experience!

Hotel de Normandie

Lyon, France

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay at Hotel de Normandie. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the room was great. An added bonus was that we were able to leave our suitcases at the hotel for free for a few hours while we explored the city after we checked out.