Great hostel! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hostel is conveniently located just down the street from Gare du Nord.

Louvre Youth Hostel

Paris, France

Basic hostel. Not much of a community atmosphere in the lobby/common area, but it was affordable and clean, and served my purposes well. The lack of free wifi was a bit frustrating though.

BASIC AFFORDABLE & CLEAN HOSTEL... We don't pretend more for the FIRST, the OLDEST & the BEST LOCATED HOSTEL of the city, The BVJ LOUVRE HOSTEL P.S. : FREE WI-FI in all our bars in the street...

Fantastic hostel! The amenities were great, and we met some awesome people.

• 25th Apr 2013

My friend and I had a fantastic stay at Hostel Essaouira! The hostel is very conveniently located in the Medina, and a 5-10 minute walk to pretty much anything you could want to do in Essaouira. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and there was a great atmosphere with all the other guests staying in the hostel. While you're there, ask one of the staff to take you to the local hammam- cool cultural experience!

• 1st Mar 2013

Hotel de Normandie

Lyon, France

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay at Hotel de Normandie. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the room was great. An added bonus was that we were able to leave our suitcases at the hotel for free for a few hours while we explored the city after we checked out.