Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
27th Feb 2013

Amazing. For dinner everynight you buy a drink and pay $1 extra and you get a buffet of pasta, breads and various dips all of which taste great! The staff are super friendly, great location and so cheap! Great vibe in the hostel lobby and bar and also in the common areas. Our 12 bed door had it's own toilet and bathroom which are all modern, new and clean. Would highly recommend staying here, you'd be stupid not to.

Ottawa Backpackers Inn, Ottawa, Canada
21st Jan 2013

Great kitchen facilities, WiFi also quite good. Fun, knowledgable and attentive staff. Enjoyed the homely atmosphere and close to the main museums. Heating was amazing which is much needed when it was so damn cold outside! Loved the hostel cat haha

6.6
18th Jan 2013

No drinking allowed in the hostel, the kitchen is literally a microwave/kettle/fridge, the showers were dirty with low water pressure and there was no hot water at one point. The common room was cool had a good vibe and the staff were amazing, really helpful and attentive. Also there weren't enough power points and not every bed had one near them which proves a hassle when charging phones/camera for the next day overnight. Breakfast provided was good.

Thanks for leaving your comments for us! We take feedback such as yours very seriously, and I think you'll be pleased to know that we've made a lot of improvements because of feedback such as yours. While Boston city regulations won't permit us to have a more extensive kitchen, we are working on getting an alcohol license! Our showers have also been completely updated as well. Hopefully you'll be willing to give us a second chance on your next visit. I think you'll be very pleased!

Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
7.7
15th Jan 2013

I enjoyed my stay on the most part. But I needed to print out an amtrack train boarding pass and it was 10.30pm at night as my train left at 3am. I kindly asked one of the staff members if I could print out 1x black and white page, while at the same time offering her money. She refused and made me walk when it was below zero 15 minutes each way when there clearly was a printer right there. Printing seems like a pretty basic service to provide travellers. The space was also frustratingly small.

USA Hostels Ocean Beach, San Diego, USA