Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Wow this hostel was the best I've stayed at in a while! The staff, first off, is always there to help and really fun to just hang out with and talk to. Marc answered all of my 1000 questions and the rest of the staff was just as friendly. The hostel is very clean and great to meet other people, and the hostel's activities nights like free dinners makes you meet a bunch of people as well as serving good food. I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone going to Dresden!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your reply. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will say hello from you :-) Hope to see you soon again. Best regards from Dresden. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

The location is good if you want to be by the central station, otherwise it is at a fair distance from the main attractions. However, Hamburg is very easy to get around in so it didn't cause much problems for me. The staff is friendly but not overly so. The three nights I was there, the bar area was basically empty so I was glad to have met some people in my room to hang out with. The roll + coffee deal in the morning is very nice and well-priced.

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. It is really appreciated. Hope to see you soon again at Generator. Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel was very nice! There is a nice bar/restaurant downstairs and the chill-out room is a bit small, but allows you to make friends easily! Also, the free breakfast includes bread, ham, cheese, yogurt, fruits, coffee/tea/hot cocoa, cereals, therefore: LOVED IT. The location is great, but you do have to go up and down a lengthy flight of stairs to get to and from the hostel to the new and old cities. The staff is super nice though and will answer any and all questions you have!

• 30th Mar 2015

Hello, Thank you so much for your feed back. I am glad you loved our free breakfast, I am also a huge fan. We hope to see you again. Regards The Edinburgh Staff

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Although everyone seems to focus on the free waffle breakfast (which is EXCELLENT by the way), the hostel can be accredited for much more than that. It is one of the prettiest hostels I have ever seen as the walls are painted in beautiful drawings and with vibrant colors! It has a large and nice terrace in the back and a cool bar downstairs. I would most definitely come back to this hostel! The location was not a problem for us at all.

• 18th Jul 2014

Be Sound Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel near Las Ramblas! The employees are super chill and funny, but dont expect much from the free breakfast. The rooms are really nice but there are only two showers per floor. The hostel wasn't full when I went, however, so it wasn't a problem for me. I do recommend this place as it is very chill and there is a nice common room to meet and hang out with people.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel. The personel was nice but did not go over their duties. Good location and great walking tour.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great hostel! Super easy to meet other people if you hang out in the common room and especailly if you sign up for the 10 euro dinner! The staff is super great and helpful! Chill with Tiago when he works night shift he knows some great music! The location is very nice and their walking tours with Pedro are awesome and very informative!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Lisbon Hostel is awesomee! The place is very well located and is so chill! The guys at the reception are the nicest, they all seemed to love their job and will come hang out with us in the common room at night. The walking tour I went on did not impress me much but it definitely doesnt take away from this hostel. The dinners are always delicious!!

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

This hostel was very nice, but I wouldnt rave about it. It does the trick and its really well situated but the bathrooms were often dirty and they smelled really bad! The common area wasnt really the best to meet people, so if you want to, take a room with numerous beds if you dont mind it. The staff was helpful but you have to go to them if you had questions or to talk to them.

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

When I was walking to the hostel for the first time I was a bit worried because it seems to be in a really sketchy place but once you pass the doors, its gorgeous! Super clean and the staff is really nice! The kitchen/lounge was great to meet people and the interior courtyard is really awesome! The rooms were so comfortable and the showers were clean and actually had hot water! Great place to stay even if it is a little further from city center (still a really easy walk).

The staff was really helpful and friendly and the place was very well kept. I would definitly return to this hostel if I return to Valencia. I also recommend it to anyone going to Valencia as it is in a very great spot and close to all noteworthy spots; you can even walk to the City of Arts and Sciences from the hostel. They also had a great security guard.