Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 23

I would recommend any st Christopher's hostels because all that I have gone to are great! The only thing that wasn't that great was it wasn't really close to much but there was a metro across the road so it was easy to get to things that way

• 28th May 2013

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We think our location is pretty great. If you have some time to explore you will be quite surprised. Just behind the tube is Westfield, one of the biggest shopping centers in Europe, there are lots of great eating options in Shepherds bush, the tube across from our hostel is the central line and you can get to anywhere in London from this line! (its only 10min to central London!) At the hostel we also offer daily activities!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location was awesome! It is situated right beside the castle

• 25th May 2013

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel was very nice! The location wasn't the greatest but you could walk to most places!

• 22nd May 2013

Escudellers House

Barcelona, Spain

I liked how the hostel had a kitchen, and terrace. But there were quite a few things I didn't like such as it was hard to find because there was no sign outside the hostel, and it almost looked like a run down old shop. When you walked inside we were almost contemplating not staying because it was scary. We ended up staying because inside it wasn't that bad. If you stay here make sure you shower at night. Always cold showers!

• 18th May 2013

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This hostel was one of my favourite hostels I stayed at! I lived how they had 25% off food, the rooms were nice and our beds even had curtains for privacy. Right outside the hostel there was a metro. The only thing I didn't like was that you had to go downstairs to use the WiFi.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Loved how breakfast was free, the location was great!

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel! Good location as well.

• 6th May 2013

We loved the free breakfast, the atmosphere of the hostel and the staff. But the room we had a mouldy bathroom, which wasn't very nice!

• 2nd May 2013