Seaview Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This is a very cheap hostel for Hong Kong, so don't expect too much. Though the staff is helpful and flexible. It is not very clean or tidy but fine for a couple of days.

• 7th Jan 2014

I really liked the location and the hostel in general. Though, we were in a 6 beds dorm for female only and it was not too clean, especially the bathroom. It might be also due to some of the people we were staying with. I don't completely blame the hostel. They serve western food, quite expensive but not too bad. Overall, it was a good hostel!

• 4th Jan 2014

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hotel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again

The staff is quite helpful and speaks English (which is great since nobody speaks English in Zjj).Though, the first day when we got there, I asked for help, they helped me but I am not sure they gave me the best advices. For instance, they would only tell me the path to take in our visit of the national park for which we would have to pay, even though we were going there to hike. They would also want to make us take their package without telling us that we have a student discount (half price).

• 3rd Dec 2013

The hostel is great, the staff is very nice and helpful (good atmosphere!). Also it is very clean and quite comfortable. They offer tours. We did the one for Yangshuo, we had a great day though we paid for a boat ride + a hike and the guide didn't let us hike. Instead he offered us to pay 100 yuan (too expensive) to get to do another ride and see a water buffalo. This problem is not the responsibility of the hostel and they appologized for that. Just be careful with the dishonest guides.

• 30th Nov 2013

Hi, We're glad you can enjoy our hostel,and thank you very much for your review. We're so sorry about the tour .Hope you have a nice day!Thank you Best regards This Old Place

1 River Central

Manila, Philippines

The location of the Hostel is not the best but it is greatly compensated by the staff and the services provided by them. You can have a free tour guide for one day that will show you around (which is awesome when you don't know Manila) and also, the staff is very helpful and nice. For instance, we had to figure out a way to go the Clark Airport early in the morning, they helped us figuring that out for more than one hour. Finally, you have an including breakfast in the morning on the roof top.

• 5th Oct 2013

WE are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We might be small compared to other hostel but we try to compensate with service, good WIFI , good aircon and nice hot and cold shower.

Globalement c'était propre, seule la propreté de la salle de bain laissait à désirer. Facilité d'accès au T et au bus. Plutôt satisfaisant.

• 4th Jan 2013