Reviews: Michellepotter6315

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 27

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is great value. Huge restaurant, pool, common areas. Our room (6 ppl share) had 2 showers inside. Lockers in the room are huge! The staff was okay. A few of them were unhelpful. Very large hostel, and therefore i found the atmosphere was lacking. The breakfast is NOT good. 6€ and not worth a penny. In a good area. VERY clean hostel. Not the best hostel i have stayed at...but certainly a good one! And amazing price. Would definetly recommend!!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Tattva Design Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Lockers under the bed, curtains on all beds. Excellent. We went when it was raining so the patio was closed. I feel the atmosphere lacked beacuse of that. We were only there for one day, and when we asked the staff what we can do... Unfortunetly they had NO ideas. Not one. We asked 3 employees and because it was raining, they said there is nothing to do. VERY disappointing considering we only had one day. Facilites are in the room, which is convenient...but awkward as well.

• 1st Mar 2014

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent staff! Sexurity was the best of any hostel i have been to. You get a huge locker under your bed, soooo convenient. There are curtains on every bed for privacy. Very clean!! Great facilities. Never had a problem! Mamas dinner is a must!! Great hostel!!

• 25th Feb 2014

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The security was awesome. Key codes to get into the hostel after hours, and key codes for every room. Lockers in each room also. The staff was awesome. Answered ALL of my questions, very helpful, pointed out good places to see. Also, i lost all my shower stuff, they had some extra shampoo and stuff that they got for me. Claira, was amazing! Great to talk to, very helpful, had some great suggestions! The facilites were good, lots of showers and bathrooms. Very clean hostel!

• 21st Oct 2013

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

GREAT HOSTEL!!! Security is excellent, lockers in the room, secure entrance to hostel. The staff was amazing! They were welcoming and helpful and social. There was a Pub Crawl arranged and some of the people from the hostel (with one of the guys who works there) went and had a great time. Great atmosphere. Free dinner, good breakfast for like 3€ each person. Computers are available for use, lots of showers and bathrooms and VERY CLEAN!!! honestly had a great time! def reccomend

• 29th Jul 2013

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

It was a good hostel. Good location to the Reeperbahn. The staff was nice and very helpful. There were not a lot of showers, lockers were in the room and also in the basement to leave your stuff after you check out. Note there is NOT 24 hour desk service. We arrived at like 9am and could not get into the hostel at all just to put our bags down. it was clean.

• 22nd Mar 2013

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week. We absolutely loved it. The staff was amazing!! The nicest most informative staff I have ever met!! We were beyond impressed, also, the atmosphere was amazing! There were a few common areas and everyone hung out in them, the atmosphere was so welcoming and we met sooo many people. We had the most amazing trip and a lot of that had to do with the staff and hostel!! I would recommend this place to anyone who is social and wants to meet people!

• 16th Feb 2013