Location: China, Age: 24

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

generally speaking, it's good. The location is excellent, close to Taksim Square and the main walking street. The staff is very kind and helpful.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The hostel is near the train station so it didn't take me long to find it. I lived in a 6 female bedroom. The room is very clean and spacious. And it has separate shower room and toilet room, which is very convenient. The bar downstairs offers good food at reasonble prices. I like special dish of the day very much. The drinks in the bar is not that good but it's ok. I like the atmosphere in the Yellow. It's a good place for people meeting new friends.

• 30th Mar 2013

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

Although before going to Venice my friend and I have already known it won't be a very nice place to stay, when we got there we are still a little bit shocked. No kitchen, no wifi (wifi is in a buiding acorss the square), only shared bathroom (shared with people living in this floor). But the location is good. It's near the train station and there are several good bars and restaurants nearby. The good part is travellers we met in this hostels are really nice so we still had good time in Venice.

• 27th Mar 2013
  • China

excellent hostel!! Breakfast is included. The staff there is very helpful and very funny. I booked a 4 bed female room but get a two bed ensuite room instead so it was very good. Clean and tidy! Strongly recommend this hostel to other travellers.

• 23rd Mar 2013