Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Jam Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, Great staff!

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Globetrotter

The hostel Staff is very nice and helpful. There were a couple weird people in and out of the hostel that were not staying there that crept me out a bit, they had a dog and looked homeless, I'm not sure what they were doing in there. My locker for my bag was broken so I couldn't lock my bag. The bathroom rug was very dirty.

• 25th Sep 2015

Fundalucia

Granada, Spain

The host is great and super helpful. The place is super clean and it has the most amazing view of the mountains. The hostel is located in a little village called Quentar, super cute and cozy! We had a great and relaxing time away from touristing :)

• 23rd Sep 2015

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

The best hostel I've stayed ever! The staff is so nice and helpful, everything is so clean, organized, and beautiful! The decoration is cozy, it makes you feel at home. I would recommend this place anytime to anyone, actually I recommended it yesterday to this German couple going from Granada to Córdoba! :)

• 21st Sep 2015

Ok Hostel Madrid

Madrid, Spain

One of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed, great location, friendly and helpful staff, super clean, super organized. I would stay there anytime!

• 18th Sep 2015

Generator Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Campus and Opera

Bologna, Italy

Daniele is a great host, he is super helpful and sweet. The hostel is well located and close to most of the sights.

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Globetrotter

The bathroom drain was clogged, so that was a bit of a bummer. The bottom sheets of our beds were dirty, so we just used the top sheets they gave us when we checked in as an envelope kinda thing... It is a party hostel so the noise goes on until 2am, but we expected that. :)

• 12th Sep 2015

Bovisa Cool Guesthouse

Milan, Italy

I loved it, me and my friend had our own apartment, with our own bathroom, kitchen, and washing machine! The check-in guy was super nice and helpful. Cash only though, and a 15 min walk from the subway. But amazing for the price! I would stay there again!

• 7th Sep 2015

Sunshine Hostel

Good for the price.

• 9th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Lady is a little grumpy but she warms up to you with time. The place is cool looking and the building where it is located is beautiful!

• 5th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

staff a little grumpy but nonetheless helpful. Bathrooms didn't smell good and didn't have toilet paper. The rooms were ok, sheets were clean and comfortable.

• 2nd May 2013

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The most amazing spot I've ever stayed, and I've stayed in a bunch 5 star hotels before. The staff is great, the place is super clean, organized, well decorated, and functional. The food is great, and for a great price. You feel at home. I would come back anytime, I wish they had this hostel all over the world.

• 28th Apr 2013

Hotel Romae

Rome, Italy

Amazing! Free fruits in the room, super clean, amazing staff! AMAZING!

• 3rd Apr 2013

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Staff is very friendly. The room was big and spacious. The heating doesn't seem to work, but it was not a cold night, so it didn't bother us. The shower was cold, no hot water. But the value for money is good, and the location is amazing.

• 1st Apr 2013

Aristoteles Hotel

Athens, Greece

The hotel was amazing. The rooms were very clean and organized, the shower was hot and had good pressure. The only problem with this hotel is the location. It's located in a very bad neighborhood, with the situation that Athen is at right now just made it worse... there is a lot of prostitutes and drug addicts around the blocks. But it's a very cheap place to stay, and you get a great room! Just be low key until you get to the subway. Breakfast was included and it was great!

• 30th Mar 2013

Summit Zero

Litohoro, Greece

Amazing!!! The staff is incredible, the food is amazing, the rooms are comfortable! Peri is awesome! We had a great time!

• 29th Mar 2013

Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

It's definitely not a charming place. But you pay for what you get! Good for the price.

• 28th Mar 2013

Locanda Dalla Compagnia

Cinque Terre, Italy

The owner of the hotel is ride, but his mom is amazing! Be careful to miss check in, it ends at 6pm, he is not going to let you in after that... Once we check in it was great! The room was clean and nice, there was never any staff around or really anybody, which it was fine with us.

• 19th Mar 2013

B&B Centro Storico

Lucca, Italy

Beautiful and romantic!

• 18th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Two bedroom house, kinda weird vibe... There are personal toiletries in the bathroom... But, it's cheap so it was good for the price.

• 17th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Our Bed & Breakfast is a house with three rooms. Many have said they found a family atmosphere. Perhaps we may not be able to hear with all this house as their own home. We're sorry. Improve.

Casa Di Alfredo

Siena, Italy

Lady was a little grumpy, but Alfredo is awesome!!! He is very sweet and helpful!

• 16th Mar 2013

Hostel Veronique

Florence, Italy

The location is perfect. The only problem was that people kept partying until 3am in the morning inside the rooms. Also, there is one tiny bathroom per floor for like 16 people! So the bathroom situation sucked...

• 9th Mar 2013

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Great for the price! Bring a sleeping bag!

• 8th Feb 2013

Casa Di Alfredo

Siena, Italy

Great breakfast! Family style.

• 25th Jan 2013

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

• 17th Jan 2013

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

Great hostel!!!! Very, very clean! I would recommend to anybody!

• 5th Jan 2013