Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Nice place, but just stayed for one night. Didnt have breakfast there, so I cant tell you about how was it. Nice place and location, nice rooms, nice beds. Only problem, no free internet acess or wi-fi, you have to pay for it, 2 euro per 2 hours. Not that nice.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Nice rooms and breakfast, beds very confortable. But TERRIBLE SMELL IN THE BATHROOMS!!! I almost throw up when I need to go there, lots of time. It was like sewer!! Terrible and nobody went there to check what has happened. The staff on the rooms were very rude and noisy!! A woman went to clean the room and she was so rude with me and the other guests, and she just throw things away with no care. Nice bar and night club, really good stuff to do in the night. Location really far...

• 16th Jun 2013

Hi, First of all,we want to apologize the rudeness of our cleaning staff,this is not the kind of behavior we expecting from them and you can be sure that proper action are taken to avoid that from happening in the future. As we did the same regarding the bathrooms cleanliness since it is a matter which we're taking very seriously. Best regards,

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

NIce place to stay if you are travelling to go to parties. Nice hostel, ok breakfast. Really noisy in the night, because the hostel has a common area with bars and people stay drinking till very late, just in front of the rooms. If you dont wanna be disturbed just dont go there. but if you re ok and want to party with people, this is a perfect place to stay.

• 14th Jun 2013

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

Good location and nice environment. Nice rooms, with a table and good lockers, nice bed as well and air conditioner. Nice bathrooms, with one hairdryer. Really nice and friendly space, all the guests stay together on the common area. Enough electricity points on the room. The bad thing, though, was the breakfast. They just give you a cup of coffee or tea and a croissant (industrialized one), really small and not that good. You need to eat something in the morning because is not enough.

• 7th Jun 2013

I had a really nice time there. Great location, really near to city center and metro stations as well. Great rooms, with lockers (good ones), table and chair in the rooms, bathroom inside the room. Good breakfast, with three types of bread, ham and cheese, milk, coffee, fruits, hot chocolate, and lots more. Really nice! The only problem was the wi-fi, sometimes it was hard to get it inside the rooms, but almost all the times I could get it. If I come back to Vienna, I will stay there for sure.

• 24th May 2013

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good place, calm and clean. Well located.

• 25th Jan 2013