• USA, Male, 18-24
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8th Jun 2013

This was easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot. The staff are absolutely fantastic, hilarious, so willing to help you with everything and give advice to make the most of your stay. One of the staff guys even gave me a towel for free just to be nice, and they recommended a great day trip I never would have found otherwise. Ping-pong table is great too. Atmosphere is always bustling, easy to meet people, make friends and go partying.

• USA, Male, 18-24
St Christopher's Village, London, England
26th Jan 2013

Really cheap without sacrificing quality, close to the tube station. The only problem I had was with the storage lockers. These are sold by an automated computer system, and that system was spazzing out while I was there. Nbd though, overall it was great.

Hi! Thank for your feedback. We're happy to know you had a great stay with us :) We apologize for any problem you encountered with the lockers, some fault may occasionally happens - like paper getting stuck or running out of change - but they are promptly fixed by our members of staff. We look forward to seeing you again :) Kind Regards, St. Christopher's Village Team