Astor Museum Inn

A inexpensive private room, relatively quiet (especially considering the location), and clean. I frequently tried to ask the staff something and no one would be around (including when I was trying to check out - I just left my keys on the chair as I didn't have unlimited time to wait).

Pension Amalur

San Sebastian, Spain

The host, although not speaking English, was very friendly and patient, and tried his hardest to help you out. Linen is changed everyday, and the place is clean and very homely.

Hip Karma Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A really quiet hostel, which is good if that is what you are looking for.

Thank you for your comments, they help us to improve everyday and provide a better service. We hope to see you soon in our Hostel! Hip Karma Hostel Team.

Hostel Altair

Nice, France

Aged place with mediocre atmosphere. Most of the staff were quite obviously unenthused to be there (with the exception of the late shift guy)

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Staff aren't particularly useful, their disdain at having to work is rather obvious. For example, one didn't know where the nearest pay phone was, but instead of being useful and trying to figure it out, abruptly ended the conversation. I lost my map they supplied (not that it was a useful map), and they wouldn't give me another. The bathrooms don't have private dressing areas either.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

This place is amazing. Nadina, the host, is actually the most lovely person ever - it was so nice being greeted by someone so nice after the rudeness of Rome. She was so welcoming, and then gave really good advice about where you should go, where you should eat, etc. Definitely stay at this place.

The place was clean, had hostel activities, and was reasonable. The staff were a bit strange at times, and it kind of felt like they were trying to rip you off.

Astor Hyde Park

Rockwell Plaza

New Delhi, India

Would be nice if staff avoided loud conversation outside room in early morning. Also the driver they recommended was bad. However, most staff were lovely, meals were well priced, and the rooftop was fun.