Central Park Hostel

Riga, Latvia

I stayed in a single room for 2 nights. Location is great. This hostel is very close to the central station and bus terminal, old town. However, the staffs I met were not friendly. Especially a guy who was in a reception when I checked in seemed to try not to speak more than necessary, and it was very unpleasant. Atmosphere is not so good. Actually I met few guest while staying. Facilities are old fashioned. My room didn't have even a curtain. You can find better hostels in Riga.

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

I stayed in a dormitory for 4 nights. Location is good but it was hard for me to reach this hostel because their signboad was very small. I passed away many times. It was inconvenient that wifi doesn't work in dormitory room. The hostel faces a street which is sometimes noisy at night. So if you are a person who cares such a noise, I recommend you to bring ear plugs. We have to pay for using a laundry. I was bitten by mosquitoes every night! So itchy!!

Riga Hostel

Riga, Latvia

I stayed in a single room for just one night. Staffs are friendly. Location is good. Central station and bus station are near. There are many shops and restaurants around the hostel. What I dislike was my room was next to a common room where people watch TV until midnight. It was a bit noisy for sleeping. Also, a shower room is very small but it's not a big problem. Wi-Fi works well.

Cityherberge

Dresden, Germany

I stayed in a single room without bathroom, but the shared bathroom was really clean. Staffs are kind and polite. Also, included breakfast was wonderful. They served various kinds of foods. The only minus point is that it is a bit far from the central station (around 20 minutes on foot). But main sightseeing places such as a cathedral and a palace are not far from this hostel. I'm really satisfied and strongly recommend you to stay in this hostel.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I stayed a single room for one night. This hostel is being renovated now. Although guys engaging renovation work till late and corridors are very dusty, it's not a big problem. The problem I had was I could not use hot water in the shower room. Can you imagine how freezing it is to take a shower with COLD water in winter. I do not understand why they cannot produce hot water in this DEVELOPED country. Also, although they say that they offer guests beer tasting, it was canceled when I stayed.

Thank you for your comment. The hot water was only a one day issue with the heating system, fixed that very day. We are very sorry you were staying here at that very moment. Belgium is indeed a very developed country, and ofcourse there is hot water, no need to state it like that... Beer tasting can only happen when more than 3 people have signed up. This person was staying during a very calm period and there were simply not enough people to do a beer tasting.