Panorama Guest House, Udaipur, India
16th Mar 2014

I booked the basic double bed room. There were no windows in the room but I was ok with that. The wifi reception was really good since the room was just by the reception. This made it also quite noisy since you could hear people talking late at night and early in the morning. I had no problems with this and after all I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very helpful and even helped me book a bus ticket. Thank you!

Hotel Kalyan, Jaipur, India
5.7
13th Mar 2014

I don't see why this place has such good rating. In my opinion, you can get a better place to stay at for the same price. First of all, the receptionist wasn't very nice, he didn't at all seem to care about me when I wanted to check in and out. Took a lot of calls and taked to a lot of other people who were passing by the reception. He seemed to care more about making money. No linen was included (!!). Glad I had my travel sheets. No toilet paper. Wifi was good from my room though.

Zostel Jaipur Hostel, Jaipur, India
12th Mar 2014

I only stayed here for one night. It is a really good place to meet fellow travellers. Only problem was that when I checked in and wanted to book another night he told be they were full for the coming night, so I booked a hotel for the next day. At morning when I checked out he told me that they had several rooms left....

Thanks for such a wonderful review brother. It has been a complete privilege to serve you. I am sure you would have enjoyed our services ranging from FREE PICK UP, LAUNDRY, AC, XBOX and WIFI. Further, apologies for making this slight mess up in checking our inventories. Let me assure you that this is something which does not happen. It's a mistake and we are willing to give you a night FREE at Zostel. Please let us know if we could be of any further help as well. Cheers Zostel

Krishna Hostel, Agra, India
8.0
11th Mar 2014

The room was very spacious and I even got a double bed, wifi worked very well. The guy in the reception was young and was kind enough to help me book bus ticket for the next day. Only stayed here for one night, and it only seemed to be one more guest in the hotel. This is not really the place to meet fellow travellers, but I didn't really find any good places to stay for backpackers in Agra... Wouldn't recommend staying more than one night in Agra.

The Moustache Delhi, New Delhi, India
8th Mar 2014

I loved it here. Nice people, breakfast included and good wifi. They even give you a map over the neighborhood with some good cafés and restaurants. There is a really good street food stall around the corner.