HostelPoint Brighton

Brighton, England

The pull-out lockers under the beds is a good idea. Make sure all the dorm windows can be opened to provide fresh air.

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

I chose it for its nearness to the train & metro stations and stayed only one night. Can't say much except that the dorm and bathroom were very good. Would certainly stay again.

Brisbane City YHA

Brisbane, Australia

I stayed 6 days and am here again. The staff have been always friendly and helpful. I like the sociable atmosphere with guests of many backgrounds and ages, also the openness of the common areas and the extra services offered.

Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel

Blue Mountains, Australia

Very nice staff. If in Katoomba again I will stay there.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

I would stay there again. The rooms are fairly large and the bunk beds are solid.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I arrived in the evening and left early next morning - not enough time to form a full evaluation. The room and the breakfast were wery well done.

Boomerang Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

The staff were helpful, nice to chat with and offered lots of tea. I like the top-floor common room: bright, open view of neighborhood, large TV, heater. The dorm room is large with mostly single beds. The rooms can be quite cold in mid-winter but extra blankets are provided.