YHA London Holland Park

Staff were helpful and facilities good. The only kettle in the kitchen broke briefly during my stay but I used the microwave to boil some water so not a problem! Clean enough and still good value for accommodation in London though for me it was a little too far from the centre and I found it a little chilly at night (well, it is an old building, I know). Security was fine for storing private possessions but the main gate was often unlocked as it was not very reliable. Overall, a good hostel.

• 20th Dec 2013

YHA London Oxford Street

Thank you for another lovely lovely and hassle-free stay, always a pleasure and I hope to be back again soon!

• 31st Aug 2013

YHA London Central

This is quite simply the best youth hostel I have ever stayed in and I am already planning my return. I cannot praise it highly enough and told the staff I wanted to give it 11 out of 10! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hostel was exceptionally clean and tidy, was comfortable, not cramped, the facilities surpassed my expectations and the atmosphere was relaxed but also stimulating, there was plenty of information at hand. A huge 'thank you' for a wonderful stay.

• 18th Jan 2013