Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

I booked this Hostel and when I arrived in Budapest, they were closed!! They were very rude on the phone and not helpful when we tried to find their sister hostel.

B&B Livia Oliva

Venice, Italy

We loved our stay here! The house was lovelty and so was the host. She was so kind, she let us print our boarding passes and leave our backpacks with her for the day. The room was cozy and the breakfast in the morning on the terrace was delightful. Seriously one of the best places we have stayed on during our trip. The house is a little far from the other island and transportation is difficult and expensive in Venice but its right next to the beach so you can break away from the tourist scene.

Intersail

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Loved it! My two friends and I got the four person room and it was enough space for the 3 of us. (very cozy, good way to bond) Also the staff was extremely helpful. They not only told us where we needed to go on our map but also told us other places we might enjoy. Amsterdam was freezing but the boat stayed very warm, I would definitely return to this "bostal."

That's great Erica, good to read you enjoyed your time, and we hope to be able to supply a warm home for you next time you visit Amsterdam

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

I saw a mouse in the kitchen..