• Australia, Female, 18-24
8.0
26th Jan 2013

For the price I paid this hostel was good value for money. It was really close to Sacre Coeur and the metro but as a female travelling alone I wouldn't want to walk around by myself too late at night because the area didn't seem the safest- it is very close to the Moulin Rouge. Breakfast was standard continental but it was free and was enough. The temperature of the rooms was inconstant some nights it was freezing and others too hot. Showers were hot but not much water pressure.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
AAE 11th Avenue Hostel, Denver, USA
6.6
8th Jan 2013

I was only staying for a night and needed somewhere to crash. The hostel was easy to find, and the walk wasn't difficult at all. There had been a double booking so I was upgraded to a single, private room over the dorm I had booked. For what I paid and for what I needed this hostel was PERFECT. Not much of an atmosphere though and breakfast wasn't provided in the morning. The room was clean and well looked after and the staff friendly and happy to help.