USA Hostels San Francisco

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

I had a really good time! Something is going on every night and I met many great people. The Walk of Fame starts only a few Blocks away and public transportation is close, too (You need a car in LA...). I would definitely stay there again!

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

Nice Hostel, especially great common room and kitchen area. But even better: Green Tortoise Adventure Travel. Their office is in the same building. I would definitely recommend going on a trip with them, I had a really good time at their 3-day Yosemite Park Tour.

Hi there, so great you got to experience one of the many adventures aboard our one of a kind "hostel on wheels" sleeper coaches. You meet a bunch of really fun travelers and don't have to worry about the food or the driving. See you again soon! All the best, GT Management.

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

This is a pretty small hostel and it feels almost like home, with pancake breakfast, the no-shoes-in-your-room-rule and the cozy common room. Great staff, convenient location- I really enjoyed my time there and woud stay there again.

New York Budget Inn