Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Excellent staff. Good wifi which works in the rooms. Good deal on the cliffs of Moher tour. It's a green hostel. Showers are one for about fifteen seconds at a time but it saves so much water. Wish the showers had a little more privacy though.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice staff. Decent wifi in the lobby. Large lockers in the room were nice.

Dear, Thank you for your response and nice comment! Happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff! Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark team

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

Very expensive. But it's Zurich everything is expensive. Decent wifi in the lobby. Lockers in the room. Free luggage storage and breakfast help offset the high price. Very nice staff.

Nice hostel. Friendly staff

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

My Friends

Florence, Italy

In a word, perfect. This was the best hostel I've stayed in. Nadina and her boyfriend are so warm and generous and friendly that I was actually sad to leave. Every morning they prepare coffee and juice and pastries for you and they actually bring it to you. All of the places they recommended were fantastic, especially Gupta pizza. The beds were warm and comfortable and they provide you with a towel and a padlock for the lockers free of charge. It's those little things that make it a great place.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

A good hostel in the center of town. The wifi wasn't that great but the staff was extremely helpful especially in aiding me mail a package.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

The staff were great especially in helping me mail a package. Wifi was weak.

Hostal Machin

Madrid, Spain

Small and cozy. Not very lively but Madrid is lively enough haha.

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed at and they set the bar high. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the common room was a great place to meet people. Right by Le Sacre Couer and close to the metro. I had a great time and I thank them.

Thank you for your comment, we hope to welcome you another time!