Location: USA,

Diamond B&B

Rome, Italy

I only needed somewhere to stay for the night before my flight back home. Simple, quiet, affordable place to stay. Extremely close to main train station and metro station and grocery store.

Great youth hostel. Pretty clean and great, helpful staff. I had many an interesting conversation and one night even hosted a belly-dancing troup. Close to a metro. Let me use their laundry machine. Cons: Beds were uncomfortable and really hot and it's noisy at night. However, I enjoyed my time here and would recommend to anyone wanting a good place to meet people and take advantage of cheap food and drinks.

Bagni di Sole B&B

Matera, Italy

At first was skeptical. It's basically someone's modern condo right outside the town. Once I realized Gianfranco the owner was a complete sweetheart and trustworthy I came to appreciate the cool, clean apartment. Close walk to city. Good wifi. Access to everything in their home. I was invited to eat with them and even given fresh laid eggs to make an omelette with. Home was frequented by friends and family- all very warm and welcoming. Pets everywhere! I lived it but beware allergies. Great stay

Soggiorno Primavera

Florence, Italy

Basically we just need a clean and affordable place to stay in Florence. We would have preferred to stay at our hostel from the night before but they didn't have availability. Nice staff and good location, but nothing really special, especially for Florence.

Dear, thank you for your comment. Nothing really special ,maybe, except the cleaning, the position and our kindness, as you wrote and we would like to thank you again. Florence is very special and and every day we try to live up to. Baci da Firenze Massimo e Marisa :-)

My Friends

Florence, Italy

I cannot rave enough about this place. The owners are a couple and the hostel is their first business, but you would never know it because they run a great place. Everything is included and they are so helpful and kind and recommended six good sightseeing and restaurant advice. Perfect location. However, it's more a bed and breakfast and quiet escape, so if you're looking for a party hostel this is not the place. But Florence isn't really a party place anyway. Thanks for a great stay!

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

His was a great hostel for just needing a place to stay for the night in Milan and be close to the center. Staff was helpful and informative, the place felt clean, kitchen was fully packed and the laundry came in handy. Only downsides were that the wifi was awful and even the desktop computers didnt work. Plus, there was no air conditioning so the rooms were quite stifling at night. But sleep without sheet and don't depend on wifi and I would recommend. Also males and females are separated.

JBN Hostel

Chur, Switzerland

Clean place to stay and good location near train/ bus station but pretty average for price. Switzerland is expensive so may account for high price. Wifi was okay and there was a computer you could pay to use. Breakfast for private rooms not dorms. Staff was nice but didnt speak much English. Could place to stay if in transit to somewhere else in Switzerland.

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

After reading some of the other reviews, I didn't have high expectations, but the price was very good for central Paris. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the staff was actually quite nice, the place clean with good bathrooms, the wifi quick, and though breakfast was small it is about the same as I have experienced at other European hostels. You do pay for sheets and a towel, but the money is given back to you at check out. And they have a fluffy cat named Jesus. Overall Satisfied.

hello alana thanks for your comment we inform that since than , the linens are free of charge we upgraded the breakfast but the name of the cat remains;-) we wish you great travels best regards woodstock hostel