Reviews: saunefa

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Great hostel for staying in NYC. Found this place to be one of the cheaper hostel, but they don't skimp out on service. The location is a bit far from the nearest train station, but that's the tradeoff.

Budget Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Directions to Hostel were not correct, leading me to the second satellite location across the street. Only after waiting outside was I greeted by someone who led me to the main office. One night security asked me where I going, it does seem like he knew there was a hostel that existed on the second floor of the satellite location.

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good location, near chinatown. Need keycode to get in to the building and another to get into the hostel location. Each bed had its own nightlight and electric plug

Hi, thanks for your valuable comment. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hostel, thanks again. Hope to see you soon on your next visit. Fernloft KL Chinatown Team.

Cocoa Mews

Penang, Malaysia

Great hostel, Howie is awesome and will make you feel like family. Staff had plenty of useful knowledge of the area, not to mention that this place is right in the middle of little India. Georgetown itself isn't very big so walking to other parts of town is relatively short,