Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

NIce, professional hostel. However it is very small, but that's because the rent in Hong Kong is so high. So I can accept it.

• 17th Feb 2013

Plum Flowers House

Guangzhou, China

At first, it's very awkward to arrive at this 'hostel', it is more like someones apartment build into a hostel. However the Chinese guy and his mother running it are friendly and helpful. I don't regret staying there, the price is also reasonable.

• 15th Feb 2013

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

very nice place and with friendly employees. It's the best place I stayed in during my China travel. Although Guilin was rainy and cold, the hostel provided everything to make my stay pleasant. There are some warm places to sit inside when it is cold outside. That's very positive.

• 12th Feb 2013

Stylish hostel in the beautiful old town of Lijiang. The family room I stayed in is really nice, everything made out of wood. The hostel is clean and there is enough possibility for entertainment, a pool table and bar in the hostel. The hostel has a balcony with chairs to sit, relax, enjoy the sunshine and read a book.

• 8th Feb 2013

Thanks for your comments. We wished that your family spent a nice Chines New Year with us. We are trying to improve our faciliy and the atmosphere in Panba, NEW BAR, was one example which was designed and decorated by ourselves. The groud floor coverd dinning room, reading romm, DVD room and pool table were all free of charge. Welcome to Panba next time!

Five Elements Hostel

Dali, China

Nice hostel and friendly employees. However, I made the mistake to arrive around 06 am at the hostel. I expected the hostel to open early, but this was not the case. I had to wait until 08 am and it was very cold outside. So don't make the same mistake as me, arrive after 08 am.

• 5th Feb 2013

Really sorry for the trouble you met. Hope we can find some guy to do the midnight shift soon.

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

nice hostel, in the middle of Kunming. However the hostel is not so clean, and showers in the private room might not live up to expectations.

• 31st Jan 2013