Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
17th Feb 2013

NIce, professional hostel. However it is very small, but that's because the rent in Hong Kong is so high. So I can accept it.

Plum Flowers House, Guangzhou, China
6.0
15th Feb 2013

At first, it's very awkward to arrive at this 'hostel', it is more like someones apartment build into a hostel. However the Chinese guy and his mother running it are friendly and helpful. I don't regret staying there, the price is also reasonable.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
12th Feb 2013

very nice place and with friendly employees. It's the best place I stayed in during my China travel. Although Guilin was rainy and cold, the hostel provided everything to make my stay pleasant. There are some warm places to sit inside when it is cold outside. That's very positive.

8th Feb 2013

Stylish hostel in the beautiful old town of Lijiang. The family room I stayed in is really nice, everything made out of wood. The hostel is clean and there is enough possibility for entertainment, a pool table and bar in the hostel. The hostel has a balcony with chairs to sit, relax, enjoy the sunshine and read a book.

Thanks for your comments. We wished that your family spent a nice Chines New Year with us. We are trying to improve our faciliy and the atmosphere in Panba, NEW BAR, was one example which was designed and decorated by ourselves. The groud floor coverd dinning room, reading romm, DVD room and pool table were all free of charge. Welcome to Panba next time!

Five Elements Hostel, Dali, China
8.0
5th Feb 2013

Nice hostel and friendly employees. However, I made the mistake to arrive around 06 am at the hostel. I expected the hostel to open early, but this was not the case. I had to wait until 08 am and it was very cold outside. So don't make the same mistake as me, arrive after 08 am.

Really sorry for the trouble you met. Hope we can find some guy to do the midnight shift soon.

The Hump Hostel, Kunming, China
6.6
31st Jan 2013

nice hostel, in the middle of Kunming. However the hostel is not so clean, and showers in the private room might not live up to expectations.